Another one worth keeping from the Lemonade cookbook. This one is paired with an avocado & cherry tomato salad, but we found that the dressing was the take-away here.
Yield: 1 cup
- 2 to 3 Limes (juice of - about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp Honey or agave nectar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Coarse salt
- 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup Canola Oil
- 3 tbsp Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- In a blender (or using an immersion blender), combine the lime juice, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend on medium speed for a few seconds and reduce speed to low. With the motor running, slowly add the oil until emulsified. Pour into a container or jar and mix in the cilantro.