Gavin and I tried this recipe tonight, which comes from a Better Homes and Gardens magazine. It’s hard to find their recipes online to bookmark, so I am saving it here!
Edamame Quinoa Salad
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen whole kernel corn, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- In a small saucepan combine quinoa and 1 cup water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine edamame, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. Add quinoa; toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.