I want to save this recipe, which came from my Abundant Harvest Organics newsletter. I found it to be a delicious way to enjoy a nice zucchini!
- 2 medium Zucchini
- (to taste) Salt & Pepper
- 1/3 cup Breadcrumbs (Panko) or parmesan cheese or a mixture
- 1 Tomato, chopped (or cherry tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup Mixed herbs (parsely, basil, thyme), chopped
- 2 T Walnuts, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 T Olive oil
- Split zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Season with salt.
- Combine breadcrumbs, tomato, herbs, walnuts, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the breadcrumb mixture into the zucchini. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 425 for 25-30 minutes.